Will filtered messages be seen as read by the sender
Will the person know I've read their message if it was in the filtered section
- 03-31-2016, 04:59 PM #2
- 03-31-2016, 09:33 PM #3
- 03-31-2016, 09:53 PM #4
- 04-01-2016, 02:52 AM #5
- 04-01-2016, 04:01 AM #6
- 04-01-2016, 04:45 AM #7
- 04-01-2016, 08:48 AM #8
Re: Will filtered messages be seen as read by the sender
Oh, wait! He may be referring to this:
I had forgotten about this. I don't use it.
I would think that if read receipt is enabled, and a text is received, they would see it you have read it. So there's still the 2 options.
2. Turn read receipt off.
2. Leave read receipt on and go to the thread list menu and use 3D Touch to peek at the text.
- 04-01-2016, 01:52 PM #9
- By truenorthstrong in forum iOS 9Replies: 12Last Post: 06-28-2016, 08:36 PM
- By Elim in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 21Last Post: 06-03-2016, 07:42 AM
- By tanknitrous in forum iPhone SEReplies: 25Last Post: 04-02-2016, 07:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (9.7-inch)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-02-2016, 08:18 AM