Storage/iCloud probs

I

iMore Question

Ipad2. Very few apps on iPad. Cannot update apps due to space avail. Cannot load apps I'd like to use daily. Tons of storage avail on cloud! WHAT?
Please help?
Whew, thanks!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Available iCloud storage wouldn't have anything to do with the ability to load apps on your iPad 2. Go to Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage. From there you can select Manage Storage to see what apps and services are taking up space on your device.
86dceafa51fc4d230b22da81078e8e82.jpg

8ad492fc8817ee64b4bcc2557abb5420.jpg

Kristiesch

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Thanks, Mr. Devil... Yes..I've been through all that! I'm a self learner from waaaay back. I've traded space to/fro to beat the band. I'm now down to brass tacks to use yet ONE MORE old time saying, if you will. Now I see that I've got a 'Google pics' app trying to make collages and sing~song albums for me and I don't want them. I'm afraid to get rid of 'Google Pics'. With a photo count of 1,191 and 55 videos of my new grand baby...all I really want to do as an amateur is keep what I have going and updated.... I have an iPhone 5c that holds a myriad of fun apps. But my ipad2 is used for pics management and checking and savings bank management. But I cannot update or add anything (except photos, to the cloud!). So when an update is due on my ipad2, I'm sunk...��
Golly, thanks, Mr. Delishly Handsome Banker.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox