Ipad2. Very few apps on iPad. Cannot update apps due to space avail. Cannot load apps I'd like to use daily. Tons of storage avail on cloud! WHAT?
- 03-30-2016, 08:58 PM #2
Welcome to iMore! Available iCloud storage wouldn't have anything to do with the ability to load apps on your iPad 2. Go to Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage. From there you can select Manage Storage to see what apps and services are taking up space on your device.
- 03-30-2016, 09:50 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Storage/iCloud probs
Thanks, Mr. Devil... Yes..I've been through all that! I'm a self learner from waaaay back. I've traded space to/fro to beat the band. I'm now down to brass tacks to use yet ONE MORE old time saying, if you will. Now I see that I've got a 'Google pics' app trying to make collages and sing~song albums for me and I don't want them. I'm afraid to get rid of 'Google Pics'. With a photo count of 1,191 and 55 videos of my new grand baby...all I really want to do as an amateur is keep what I have going and updated.... I have an iPhone 5c that holds a myriad of fun apps. But my ipad2 is used for pics management and checking and savings bank management. But I cannot update or add anything (except photos, to the cloud!). So when an update is due on my ipad2, I'm sunk...
Golly, thanks, Mr. Delishly Handsome Banker.
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2016, 04:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2016, 12:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2016, 09:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2016, 07:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2016, 10:35 AM