If committed to VZW, is the 2 year upgrade the best price?
I'm committed to VZW for coverage, and am planning to get 64G SE. I've been reading so much about device leases and upfront purchases, but I'm not seeing the advantages over the $49 upgrade purchase from VZW. Am I missing something?
- 03-30-2016, 04:05 PM #2
- 7,774 Posts
Re: If committed to VZW, is the 2 year upgrade the best price?
Welcome to iMore! When you upgrade with the $49 upgrade price you're signing a new 2-year contract with Verizon. If you purchase an SE with a device payment plan you won't be signing another 2-year agreement with Verizon so you can switch carriers when you want. I found that Verizon gave me a discount when I purchased my devices on my own because they weren't having to subsidize the cost of the phones. My advice: Go to a Verizon store and have them price out both options.
- By manuelescalona in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 4Last Post: 04-08-2016, 02:21 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2016, 03:25 AM
- By Rydsmith in forum iPad Pro (9.7-inch)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-31-2016, 03:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2016, 04:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2016, 02:12 PM