iPhone 6s Plus activated
I found a very good offer for iPhone 6s Plus, the seller says it's activated for a client who never picked it up, my question, can the client claim it or block it? In other words, is it possible that I face problems with my access to the phone becasue of this activation?
- 03-29-2016, 10:33 AM #2
Re: iPhone 6s Plus activated
If it were me, I would ask the seller to clarify his statement of "it's activated for a client...". Can that activation be cancelled or transferred over to you since the client never picked it up? Did the client get a refund? See my point? If the iCloud activation lock has been enabled on the device, you will not be able to use the device as your own.
- 04-25-2016, 03:14 PM #3
- By spindledk in forum Apple MusicReplies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2016, 01:22 PM
- By theroylefamily in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2016, 01:04 PM
- By chaffee04 in forum iOS 9Replies: 3Last Post: 03-29-2016, 09:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2016, 08:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2016, 08:12 AM