How can i keep my data if my iphone is disabled ?
My iphone 6 plus has been dead for the past 4 months and now that it worked again, i forgot my password. i've tried several pass codes and then they told me i should try again in about 1060 mintues
do u have any idea how many times can i try the pass code when that time has passed without losing my data?
- 03-25-2016, 06:09 PM #2
- 38,501 Posts
Re: How can i keep my data if my iphone is disabled ?
Your data is still on the device and possibly in the cloud, depending on how your device is configured. If you cannot remember your lockscreen passcode, you can connect your iPhone to your computer and then restore it via iTunes. Yes, you will lose everything. There is no other way except to remember the passcode.
- 03-25-2016, 07:24 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-25-2016, 09:15 PM
- By kcjk88 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2016, 07:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2016, 04:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2016, 04:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2016, 04:16 PM