my iphone is disable it reads connect to iTunes how can i connect when phone is disable
when I click to read an answer the web page cannot be displayed
- 03-23-2016, 12:50 PM #2iMore Newbie
- 17 Posts
Re: my iphone is disable it reads connect to iTunes how can i connect when phone is disable
Need to know:
- What type of iPhone?
- What version of iOS?
Launch iTunes and plug your iPhone into the computer using the USB cable. Click "OK" on the alert window that appears informing you that iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode. Click the name of your iPhone in iTunes. Select the Summary tab and click "Restore iPhone."
**** THIS MAY DELETE CONTENT ON YOUR PHONE - I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE **
- By pauley79 in forum Apple TVReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2016, 12:03 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2016, 12:36 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2016, 12:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-23-2016, 12:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2016, 12:02 PM