Ipod wants old deactivated id?
I updated my ipod touch, and it wants me to activate using the original owners apple id and password. Thing is, that one was deactivated (i tried to change the password and apples site said it didnt exist. I've done plenty of stuff with the new Id, so i dont know why it wants the old one so bad. The owner doesn't even know their own password anyway.
- Best AnswerMar 23 2016 | 11:49 am EDT
Welcome to iMore
Unfortunately there's nothing we can do to help. It sounds like the previous owner did not remove the iPod from their account, so you'll need to check with them.
- 03-23-2016, 11:49 AM #2
- By Honey Beagle in forum iOS 9Replies: 4Last Post: 03-23-2016, 10:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2016, 10:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2016, 09:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2016, 07:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2016, 06:43 PM