Does website data increase mean that a site has been visited agai?
About a year ago I looked on my husbands Advanced website data and found 2 adult websites with 0.6 KB next to it. (I never did delete the advanced history back then.) To my surprise I just recently opened it up again it and it now says 12.9 KB. He insists he hasn't gone on those sites ever since then and doesn't understand how the KB has increased. Can someone please explain if it is possible for the KB to increase if he's never been to that website in about a year? Please help. Thank you.
- 03-21-2016, 05:33 PM #2
Re: Does website data increase mean that a site has been visited agai?
I believe him. 12KBytes is insignificant, not even enough for a picture. Most likely he has visited a perfectly innocent site with embedded advertising or links pointing at the adult site. Look at some of the sites you know he visits regularly (sports teams? work related?) and you will see tens or hundreds of megabytes per week, not a few thousand bytes in a year.
- By RichardJTesla in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 12Last Post: 03-28-2016, 10:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 03-26-2016, 09:23 AM
- By wlmsn in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 2Last Post: 03-19-2016, 05:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2016, 12:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2016, 12:32 PM