How do I unsubscribe to ICLOUD on my PC, my Ipad and cell phone?
I do not want to use ICLOUD and am paying for it. I understand I must unsubscribe from ICLOUD by the 15th of the month to be eligible for unsubscription. Will I get my money back? How does this work?
- 03-19-2016, 03:24 PM #2iMore Elite
- 2,163 Posts
Re: How do I unsubscribe to ICLOUD on my PC, my Ipad and cell phone?
On your iPhone, go to Settings > iCloud > Storage > Change Storage Plan > Downgrade Options > enter your Apple ID password > select the plan you want and select "Done"
Then sign out of iCloud if you "do not want to use" it.
- By nucleisoft in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 03-19-2016, 05:25 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2016, 02:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2016, 01:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2016, 11:27 AM