Why have you taken £17,50p out of my account
My Granson has been playing with my phone i have just found out you have charge me that amount when i dont have an iphone.
Many Thanks steve.
- 03-19-2016, 10:57 AM #2
Re: Why have you taken £17,50p out of my account
Unless you've ordered an item from the iMore Store, iMore has not taken money our of your account. Furthermore, if your grandson has been playing on your "phone", it may be possible that he purchased an app or a game from the phone's app store. Whether you have an iPhone or not, you are still responsible for any purchases made. Either restrict purchases, closely monitor your grandson's activities on your "phone" or remove his phone privileges altogether to prevent further purchases, whether accidental or on purpose. Anyway, to apply for a refund, you need to contact the app store's customer service section.
- By Samuel Orris in forum iPhone SEReplies: 39Last Post: 03-30-2016, 03:17 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 13Last Post: 03-23-2016, 03:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2016, 10:59 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2016, 09:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2016, 07:01 AM