- iMore Newbie
- 33 Posts
What third party apps do use to replace defaults?
I stick with the stock apps. I don't know why. What's the point in having access to all of the apps if I'm not going to use them. Anyway, I install a third party replacements every week, but eventually just delete them and return to the stock apps. Here's what I use for third party replacements.
Calendar - Peek
Clock - Timeless Clock
Weather - Solar
Notes - Letterspace
Reminders - Swipes
Email - a million different options here. Really wish MS would open up Send for everyone.
Browser - Chrome
What third party apps do you use to replace the defaults?
- 03-18-2016, 03:46 PM #2iMore Specialist
- 1,343 Posts
Re: What third party apps do use to replace defaults?
Off the top of my head;
Weather - BeWeather
Calendar - Moca (will probably delete and use stock)
Clock - Alarm Clock 4 (used for night time desk clock only.. still searching for a better app with a Nap feature)
I've tried way too many email apps and just keep coming back to the default.
- 03-18-2016, 05:08 PM #3
- 03-18-2016, 07:02 PM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2016, 02:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2016, 02:23 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2016, 02:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2016, 01:40 PM