Why is my Whatsapp Chat not sorted chronologically?
Previously when I used to delete a message from a chat, whatsapp automatically use to resort the chat list according to date. but now when I delete a message, it does not change the chat list by date. For example, if someone messaged me last month and then again today, if I delete todays message, his chat will not move down to last month. In fact, it will remain on top of the list with last month date on the right.
Does anyone know how to fix this issue?
- 03-17-2016, 07:39 AM #2iMore Specialist
- 1,347 Posts
Re: Why is my Whatsapp Chat not sorted chronologically?
Welcome to iMore
A quick Google search of your issue shows that this has been going on for a few years, but no real way to resolve it. You can try putting in a bug report to the WhatsApp developers though.
- By Dailykaffee in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2016, 08:45 AM
- By panele01 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 03-17-2016, 08:07 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2016, 07:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2016, 06:46 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2016, 06:30 AM