Why is my iPhone 6S Plus not receiving all calls?
iphone 6s+ v. 9.2.1 stopped receiving Calls from certain People - others come through fine. They who Call get the Message "caller unavailable". There are no blocked numbers on my phone, do not disturb is not on - although I used to use it regularly every night, I have a sim card that Works, and 2 - 3 bars of service. Have Powered up and Down several times. Have put in a New sim card. Have backed up and then reset to factory settings.
Seems that the People who cannot get through continue to not be able to get through, so not something random.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
- 03-17-2016, 06:46 AM #2iMore Specialist
- 1,347 Posts
Re: Iphone 6s+ not receiving all calls
Welcome to iMore
Since you've done everything we would generally recommend, it would appear that it's a carrier issue. Either with your carrier or the carrier of those calling you. Get in touch with your carrier and/or have them do the same with theirs.
- By panele01 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 03-17-2016, 08:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2016, 06:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2016, 06:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2016, 05:13 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2016, 11:45 PM