- 03-17-2016, 12:51 PM #2
- 03-17-2016, 01:25 PM #3
- 4,147 Posts
Re: Want to play movie with subtitle in vlc media player on i phone5s?
Couple of things to check for. Do you have 2 files for the movie. One being the movie file mp4 and the other being the subtitle file. The subtitle file will be a SRT file. Both files have to be the same name, just different file extensions. Once you load them to VLC on your computer in iTunes, sync your iPhone. Then open vlc on your iPhone and pick the movie you just loaded. Then once the movie is loaded, in the bottom left side is the subtitles icon (looks like Messages icon). Tap on it and pick the subtitles SRT file with the same name as movie is named and they will appear. Hopefully it is just something you have missed and this info will help you solve it.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2016, 07:46 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2016, 06:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2016, 06:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2016, 11:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-16-2016, 10:17 PM