Why is my iTunes music list not showing on my phone after syncing?
I have just synced my Iphone 6 to Itunes and now when I go into my Music icon on the phone it just shows the apple music symbol, not my usual music.
When in Itunes and I click on my iphone it is showing the full music list but I can't view this list on the phone itself.
- 03-17-2016, 05:36 AM #2
- 03-17-2016, 06:22 AM #3iMore Specialist
- 1,347 Posts
Re: Why is my Itunes music list not showing on my phone after syncing.
Welcome to iMore!
Try tapping on the Music icon on your phone. Then at the bottom tap on My Music. In the semi center top area of the screen (right under Recently Added) tap on the red text (what it says is option specific, mine is set to Artist) and when that smaller window opens tap on the button at the bottom and disable "Show only music available offline".
If that doesn't help, feel free to create a free user account here on iMore and reply back to this thread so we can further help you.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2016, 06:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2016, 05:13 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2016, 11:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-16-2016, 10:17 PM