- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
My iPhone 5S bent. Is there any damage besides the casing?
I need this iPhone every day, but it appears fully functional, and doesn't glitch at all. I am however, concerned that the internals may be damaged and may experience some glitches after some time has passed. Please help.
- 03-16-2016, 09:20 PM #2
- 03-17-2016, 07:48 AM #3iMore Specialist
- 1,343 Posts
Re: My iPhone 5S bent. Is there any damage besides the casing?
Welcome to iMore!
Unfortunately we cannot really help you with this. As Nikki pointed out you'll need to bring your phone into an authorized Apple repair shop, or take it directly in to the Apple store near you.
- By donawalt in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 11Last Post: 04-22-2016, 09:52 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-17-2016, 05:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2016, 11:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2016, 09:29 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2016, 07:12 PM