Tried marie Times . Code not right. Can't go to I Tunes don't have computer
- 03-16-2016, 03:50 PM #2
Welcome to iMore! If you refer to the passcode to open the phone, you will either need to remember that passcode, or you will have to connect to a computer and restore through iTunes. Put it in DFU mode. No way around that. No other option.
And once restored, you will still need your Apple ID and password to set it up.
- 03-16-2016, 05:32 PM #3
Re: Locked out
If you cannot do anything that Ledsteplin recommends, the only option left is to take it to the Apple store along with proof of purchase (they won't help you without proof of purchase which matches the phones serial number to the Apple ID you have on file with them). If you can't do that then the phone becomes an expensive paperweight.
- By mws_1984 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 14Last Post: 03-17-2016, 10:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2016, 10:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2016, 05:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2016, 08:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 03-12-2016, 10:24 AM