i just bought an iPhone and I can't get on the phone.
I turned off my phone and then turned it on and my thumb print isn't enough now I can't get on my phone. I have not set up a password yet and it needs one to get on.
- 03-15-2016, 03:44 PM #2iMore Intermediate
- 122 Posts
Re: i just bought an iPhone and I can't get on the phone.
If you restart your phone, then you will need to enter your Passcode before you can use TouchID. In order to set up TouchID, you have to set a passcode. If you don't know your passcode, then you will have to restore your device and activate with your AppleID.
- 03-16-2016, 08:16 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Windows Hardware & SoftwareReplies: 4Last Post: 09-07-2016, 04:10 AM
- By teamphilly4 in forum iPhone SEReplies: 4Last Post: 04-13-2016, 10:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2016, 02:44 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2016, 01:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2016, 12:12 PM