Why won't my iPhone 6 turn on?

I

iMore Question

My battery died last night and when I plugged it in to the charger this morning, it didn't boot up or anything. All there is is the battery symbol on the screen when it is plugged in. I have left it plugged in for 2 hours and still nothing. How do I fix this?

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
My battery died last night and when I plugged it in to the charger this morning, it didn't boot up or anything. All there is is the battery symbol on the screen when it is plugged in. I have left it plugged in for 2 hours and still nothing. How do I fix this?

have you tried connecting it to a computer?? with the battery symbol showing this is good some times could take upto 4 - 5 hours to turn back on with it being dead

iAppleDoYou

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Try another lightning cable and or wall outlet. If all else fails and you cannot get the phone to power on, you can try a RESET (which doesn't erase anything). A RESET involves holding down the power and the home button for about 10 seconds or so and see if anything appears on the screen. If nothing appears at all, you can try putting your phone into RECOVERY MODE (If successful, this will erase all content on the device). Lastly if you are close to an Apple Retail Store, you can take it there and see if they are able to get it to power on.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods