- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
How is the best way to upgrade Yosemite to El Capitan with Server installed?
I have a Mac mini running Yosemite and the latest Server. I know that the Server app is compatible with El Capitan as well. What is the best way to upgrade and not lose any of my server stuff? It's working so well right now.
One would just assume I upgrade to El Cap as normal. Is that the case here?
Thanks in advance!
- Best AnswerMar 14 2016 | 9:02 am EDT
- 03-14-2016, 09:02 AM #2
- By Yosuke M in forum iPad AirReplies: 11Last Post: 06-07-2016, 07:03 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 38Last Post: 03-30-2016, 02:37 AM
- By Yosuke M in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 4Last Post: 03-28-2016, 11:15 PM
- By NatsFan78 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 7Last Post: 03-18-2016, 10:27 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2016, 08:12 AM