My iphone 6s dropped my bottom icons on the phone page. What do I do?
I cannot access favorites, contacts, recent calls, etc.
- 03-14-2016, 01:52 AM #2
- 03-14-2016, 05:20 AM #3
- 5,512 Posts
Re: My iphone 6s dropped my bottom icons on the phone page. What do I do?
Two things you can try:
1. Force quit the phone application. Go into the phone app, then double click the home button. On recent versions of iOS you should swipe up on the page displaying the phone. Older versions you'll need to tap and hold the phone icon (after double clicking the home button). Open the phone app again and see if they've come back.
2. If that doesn't work, reset your device by holding the power and home buttons simultaneously for about 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo appear. When the phone comes back up, enter your passcode and launch the phone app again.
If neither of those work, we may need to try a few more options.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2016, 07:48 AM
- By juls124 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 3Last Post: 03-16-2016, 05:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2016, 05:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2016, 01:00 AM
- By MrMars in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2016, 07:26 PM