I just upgraded from an iPhone 5s to an iPhone 6s - where are my ringtones??
I sync'd my phone before taking it to the Apple store - and btw - I am NOT SAVVY with all of this:/ NONE of my apps transferred either. I am SO FRUSTRATED. Please help.
- 03-13-2016, 07:29 PM #2iMore Elite
- 2,159 Posts
Re: I just upgraded from an iPhone 5s to an iPhone 6s - where are my ringtones??
You "synced" it to what? iTunes?
Did you make an iCloud backup? Did you make a backup in iTunes?
Did you restore that backup? Or the backup from iTunes?
Note that you can easily redownload your apps from the App Store as long as you are signed in with the same Apple ID as your other phone. And that's typically preferable anyway.
- By Davyo in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 27Last Post: 03-28-2016, 07:57 AM
I have an iPad 2 and 2 iPhones and my iCloud Photo Library has only 3 photos yet use-age shows 2.3GB?By Andy Bobanac in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 03-19-2016, 05:36 PM
- By paulaherd in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 03-13-2016, 06:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2016, 04:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2016, 04:19 PM