My iPhone is stuck on message not delivered. What can I do?
I'm stuck. Can't cancel this message, can't send a new message.
How do I clear this? On General I don't have a RESET option.
Last edited by taz323; 03-13-2016 at 03:23 PM. Reason: removed email
- 03-14-2016, 06:41 AM #2
- 38,470 Posts
Re: My iphone 5 is stuck on YOU! not delivered when I tried to send a message and it won't let me
One of the following should help:
- Reboot your iPhone
- Reset all settings
- Sign out of iMessage and then sign back in
By the way, getting a message stating that your message is not delivered simply means the recipient didn't get it. More than likely, the recipient's phone was off, or he or she was in an area with little to no cell coverage.
- By NatsFan78 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 7Last Post: 03-18-2016, 10:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-18-2016, 05:03 AM
- By Samuel Orris in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-16-2016, 05:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2016, 05:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2016, 04:34 AM