- 03-12-2016, 06:13 AM #2
I use folders because I have a 128GB iPhone with a ton of apps (see below for snapshot of my homescreen). If I only had 16GB to work with I would install only the apps I know I would use regularly and probably use Dropbox to store photos and videos so I could delete them and conserve storage space.
- 03-12-2016, 07:25 AM #3
- 03-12-2016, 07:39 AM #4
I also use both. My first five home screens are mostly "loose" apps and for the most part stay in the same order. Because I have room for many apps and games on my 128gb device I have certain folders for the same type of apps/games. Then there's the folder containing the Apple stuff that I don't use and can't delete. I have over 400 apps/games and that's one of the main reasons I purchased my 128gb iPhone so I would no longer worry about space management. There is no right or wrong way, it's up to the individual and how they like to use there device. Good Luck on how you want to set up YOUR device
- 03-12-2016, 02:01 PM #6
- 03-12-2016, 02:05 PM #7
I use folders a lot and lots of them. I'm not much into looks. I use folders for organizing groups of apps. Like weather apps, photography, TV, and etc. It works for me. I've tried it everyway possible, but always come back to folders.
- 03-12-2016, 04:01 PM #8
- By TonySpag in forum iMacReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2016, 05:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2016, 09:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2016, 06:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2016, 10:39 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2016, 12:28 PM