Problems with installing free apps !
I am trying to install a free app . But it keeps going to the Credit card profile . Al info is correct Inc. phone and address . I have money in my visa so whether it is a free or not it should be allowing me to install . Please help !!!
- 03-09-2016, 07:34 PM #2
Re: Problems with installing free apps !
Welcome to iMore! Try removing and then adding your credit card info back in. It seems that they're finding an issue with it.
Apple requires that a valid payment method be on file in order to make purchases, even free ones.
- By bobnicholson in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2016, 03:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2016, 09:47 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2016, 07:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2016, 04:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum App StoreReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2016, 04:31 PM