Just picked up my phone and it was dead. I plugged it in but nothing.
- 03-08-2016, 02:34 PM #2
- 7,800 Posts
Welcome to iMore! If it won't turn on and nothing is happening when you plug it in its either a broken phone or a broken charger. Try these:
1. Plug it into a different another charger
2. Reset the device by holding the power button and home button down simultaneously until you see the Apple boot logo. It could just be frozen.
If neither of those work it's time for a new iPhone.
- 03-08-2016, 04:20 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2016, 02:16 PM
- By ahlkroy in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2016, 01:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2016, 09:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-09-2016, 05:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2016, 02:53 PM