how do I get my iTunes music to sync back with my iPhone.
my music is not longer available for me to sync when i hook up my iPhone with my iMac. It just tells me it is all in the iCloud Music Library. Songs can be downloaded and played via Wi-Fi or a cellular network.
I do not want my music to be available this way. I want my music that i select to be on my iPhone for me to play at any time...
- 03-07-2016, 05:21 AM #2
Re: how do I get my iTunes music to sync back with my iPhone.
Welcome to iMore! The method depends on how the music was purchased and what services you subscribe to (Apple Music, iTunes Match). Follow the link for specific instructions.
- By johnniearchangel in forum IntroductionsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-21-2016, 03:51 PM
- By tikchowdhurry in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 5Last Post: 03-08-2016, 01:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 03-07-2016, 06:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2016, 12:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2016, 09:40 PM