How to restore my iphone 4s from my icloud backup
I love my iPhone 4s, but I played around with my phone's setting last week and messed everything up.
I have a recent ICloud backup, but I don't know how to restore my iPhone from my icould backup.
Can anybody tell me how to
- 03-06-2016, 01:22 PM #2
Re: How to restore my iphone 4s from my icloud backup
The easiest way is to go to Settings→ General→ Reset, and then select "Erase All Contents and Settings". When the process is complete, you will be met with the Welcome screen. Follow the onscreen prompts until you get to the one that asks if you want to restore from an iCloud/iTunes backup. Of course, choose to restore from the iCloud backup you referenced above.
- By dobe3man in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 7Last Post: 03-24-2016, 12:23 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-08-2016, 08:01 PM
- By szymunk in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2016, 06:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2016, 11:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2016, 11:48 AM