Anybody come up with an answer to the jitters problem?
My new brand new iPad (64 GB) is starting to get a bad case of the jitters while I am trying to scroll through Google news feeds. Using a Wi-Fi connection. Seems to be getting slightly worse as the days go by.
My screen looks like it is having a magnitude 8 quake while I'm scrolling down the news feeds. Disturbing and disappointing for a brand new device that . What's up with this?
- 03-03-2016, 08:36 PM #2iMore Specialist
- 1,347 Posts
Re: Anybody come up with an answer to the jitters problem?
Welcome to iMore!
Did you try a hard reset? This doesn't remove or touch any apps or settings on the phone: Press and hold both power and home buttons at the same time until you see the Apple logo. Sometimes a hard reset will fix stubborn issues.
If that does not work, you can try doing a factory reset (do not re-add apps/settings via restore. This rules out 3rd party apps causing the problem) . Test to see if the issue persists, and if it does then take it to an authorized Apple store.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2016, 08:49 PM
- By Roi Emmanuel Verastigue in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2016, 08:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 2Replies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2016, 07:09 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2016, 03:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iMacReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2016, 02:55 PM