How can I delay the lock screen feature
My husband and I have the exact same S5 I phones. I never wanted the lock screen feature, but after one of the updates it seemed to walk me through setting up a password and now I have to unlock it every single time I want to use it, which id rather not... My husband's phone seems to have a delay where it will let him back on without a password if the screen hasn't been off for very long. I've searched and searched my settings and can't find anywhere to adjust that. Any ideas?
- 03-02-2016, 03:59 PM #2
Re: How can I delay the lock screen feature
Setting > Touch ID and Passcode
scroll down to > Require Passcode and tap on it. You should have options in there to change it.
If it only says 'Immediately', it means you have Touch ID enabled. Remove that and you will have the 1 minute and 5 minutes options returned.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone SEReplies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2016, 12:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2016, 10:50 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2016, 10:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2016, 09:28 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2016, 09:12 AM