How do I un-pair my Watch from my hearing aid?
my hearing aids are attached to my phone and my i watch, how do i unpair from the i watch
- 03-01-2016, 06:37 PM #2
Re: unpair iwatch from hearing aids
If applicable, seek instructions that may have come with your hearing aid. Alternatively, you can try un-pairing by going to Setting→ Bluetooth on your Watch. Swiping or using force touch *may* provide you with the means to un-pair from your hearing aid.
- By Coffee4ever in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2016, 09:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum MacBook ProReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2016, 10:53 AM
- By potatoguy in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2016, 06:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-01-2016, 01:25 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2016, 05:12 AM