I can't get my new phone to find any of my bluetooth speaker devices
I bought an iphone 6 plus and I was able to do a complete back up to restore all my old settings, etc. However, my bluetooth on my phone cannot find any of my speaker devices, even if they are turned on (ear phones, car bluetooth, speaker). It keep searching, and will find random ones if I am driving, but none of which I used to connect to before. I have tried to reset my network, turn my phone off, plug it into my itunes for a back up, but nothing is working.
- 02-28-2016, 04:46 PM #2
Re: I can't get my new phone to find any of my bluetooth speaker devices
Welcome to iMore! You probably need to initiate the pairing process on your Bluetooth devices so your iPhone can discover them. The method to do that depends on the device itself.
- By 1sloaniec in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-28-2016, 03:43 PM
- By fa4adali in forum iPhoneReplies: 2Last Post: 02-29-2016, 02:52 PM
- By fa4adali in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2016, 05:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2016, 04:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2016, 04:22 PM