iPhone 5s Shut Down Randomly
Just recently my phone shut down at 38% battery half an hour ago or so. It's brand new with a brand new battery and it hasn't happened since. I slipped and fell earlier and my phones corner made contact with the cement driveway I fell on but most of the fall was put on my arms and it has a speck case which is very very strong and durable. I'm just wondering if that may be a part of it and if this will continue to happen. Please comment your input.
- 02-26-2016, 06:32 PM #2
Re: iPhone 5s Shut Down Randomly
Welcome to iMore. I can't tell you if it was random or not. You say it is a brand new phone and hopefully under warranty. Make an appointment to have it looked at if you are uncomfortable. Personally, I would keep an eye on it and if anything further develops, I would have it looked at. You have a great case on it and the 5s is a pretty durable phone.
- 02-26-2016, 06:33 PM #3
- 02-27-2016, 03:17 PM #5
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2016, 06:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2016, 06:35 PM
- By johnniearchangel in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2016, 02:57 PM
- By tanknitrous in forum iPhone SEReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2016, 12:11 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2016, 11:00 AM