What is your experience with the Watch remembering known Wi-Fi networks?

I

iMore Question

Ok so I left my phone deliberately at home and went to my business where my AW remembers the wifi used previously and I so then made a call on my watch and it worked with no problem and I also received calls with no problem. But I cannot receive emails and only send and recveive imessages and yes siri works. Can anyone tell me their experience with their phones at home and using their AW anywhere with known wifi they have previously used with their phones.

Thanks

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: Apple watch wifi calling works good

Welcome to iMore! I haven't run into this but thanks for sharing your experience.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I can't say because my Watch and iPhone are almost always with me wherever I go...

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I can't say because my Watch and iPhone are almost always with me wherever I go...

This.

Wish I had a better answer. I do leave it at my desk time to time at the office and it will usually stay connected because of wifi but now and then it doesn't. I don't sweat it because it's close enough.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
This.

Wish I had a better answer. I do leave it at my desk time to time at the office and it will usually stay connected because of wifi but now and then it doesn't. I don't sweat it because it's close enough.

Does your LastPass app work when you're away from your iPhone?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro