Why would Voice & Data enabled on my iPhone6 cause my # to appear on ATT bill as an incoming call?
49 times on my AT&T phone bill my own cell phone # appears as an incoming call. We have determined it is not a blocked or private caller. AT&T told me to switch Enable LTE to be Data Only rather than the default Voice & Data on my iPhone 6. Since doing so, the issue has stopped. Why would my own phone # appear as an incoming call with Voice & Data enabled?
- 02-25-2016, 11:24 PM #2
- 02-25-2016, 11:42 PM #3
- By dominion1 in forum iPhoneReplies: 25Last Post: 03-22-2016, 06:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2016, 04:47 PM
- By judgejoolz in forum iCloudReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2016, 10:35 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2016, 10:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2016, 09:51 AM