Why no sound when receiving a text massage?
This seems to happen only from one of my contacts. When I receive messages from other contacts I do get a sound. Why not from only one particular contact. I tried "edit" the cont& all seems good.
- 02-23-2016, 06:40 PM #2
- 25,107 Posts
Re: Why no sound when receiving a text massage?
Welcome to iMore! Only one? Go to contacts> the contact with no sound> scroll down to "Text tone"> Tap and choose a good alert tone you hear well. Set vibrate how you want it.
If that doesn't work, try deleting the contact, then add back in and set the alert tone you want.
- By msalmank in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2016, 07:57 PM
- By 82football84 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2016, 06:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2016, 06:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2016, 04:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-23-2016, 02:10 PM