Siri dissapeared from settings
Siri is not in settings. When I press the home button Voice Control appears
- 02-23-2016, 07:02 PM #2
Re: Siri dissapeared from settings
Welcome to iMore! When you go to Settings >General , is Siri not there?
If not, try Reset All Settings.
Reset All Settings
Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.
If this doesn't work, you may need to restore your phone as new.
- By Nick DeJohn Jr in forum iPhoneReplies: 21Last Post: 04-01-2016, 01:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2016, 01:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 02-23-2016, 11:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-23-2016, 10:14 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2016, 08:52 AM