Why is my new iPhone 6 garbling my calls, I can't hear incoming and they can only hear choppy talk?
I just got this phone and don't know if I have something wrong in the settings or what. The calls are cutting in and out, phone worked fine yesterday. Any help would be appreciated.
- 02-22-2016, 08:23 PM #2
- 7,836 Posts
Re: Why is my new iPhone 6 garbling my calls, I can't hear incoming and they can only hear choppy ta
Welcome to iMore! A few suggestions. Try these in order:
1. Try resetting your device by holding the power button and home button down simultaneously until you see the Apple boot logo.
2. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Keep in mind you'll have to re-enter any stored wifi passwords.
3. Restore your device, preferably through iTunes.
4. Contact your carrier to make sure there isn't a technical glitch on their end.
5. Bring your iPhone into an Apple Store or contact Apple Support.
- By TMFoughty in forum CarPlayReplies: 4Last Post: 03-23-2016, 11:36 PM
- By elleliniewski in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2016, 05:07 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2016, 09:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2016, 08:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2016, 06:24 PM