Why can't I locate the icon for an installed app on my iPad?
AppStore seems to think the app is installed, but I can't find it anywhere on my iPad. It launches.
- 02-22-2016, 06:28 PM #2
- 38,470 Posts
re: Why can't I locate the icon for an installed app on my iPad?
Try any or all of the following:
1. Check all of your folders for the app
2. Use the Spotlight search option to locate the app.
3. Reboot your device to see if the app's icon re-appears.
4. Go to Settings → General → Reset, and then select "Reset Home Screen Layout".
- 02-22-2016, 08:35 PM #3
- 7,767 Posts
Re: Why can't I locate the icon for an installed app on my iPad?
Spotlight Search FTW. I have a ton of apps in a bunch of different folders and it's often much easier just to swipe downward from the middle of my homescreen and type in the name of the app. Siri is great at opening apps too!
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 02-22-2016, 08:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2016, 06:24 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2016, 05:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2016, 04:48 PM