Are bluetooth problems common with the iPhone 6?
I have had 3 high end Plantronics bluetooth devices connected to my iphone 6, people complain, they can't hear me clear.I go in and out. I can't hear them clear at all. I never had this problem with the iphone 5. Is this common with the 6/
- 02-22-2016, 08:09 AM #2
- 38,501 Posts
Re: Are bluetooth problems common with the iPhone 6?
I haven't used bluetooth devices from Plantronics in a long time, but having said that, I don't have any problems connecting my iPhone 6S Plus to any of my bluetooth headsets, my car's hand-free system or my bluetooth speakers. The connection is strong and the audio is crystal clear on both ends. No problems with Jawbone, Motorola or LG headsets with any of my iOS devices.
- By Jayden Bell in forum iOS 6Replies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2016, 03:03 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2016, 05:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2016, 07:43 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2016, 07:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2016, 04:53 AM