How to automate the jailbreak process?
Please, can someone help me! Is it possible to automate the jailbreak process, both on your computer and on your phone (ie the user as little as possible poked "continue," allows access to photos, launch application the jailbreak, etc.), or to explain, why it can not be done and how it is possible to minimize the user's actions? Desirably, for last version.
If you give at least some pickup where to look, even for that I will be grateful.
Is it possible to create any application that will be before jail: backup phone,turn on air mode, giving access to the photo (Pangu9)? Or without root it's useless? Are there any other options?
And, you can make a phone purely Jail, without being tied to a computer?
- 02-21-2016, 09:24 AM #2
- 38,470 Posts
Re: How to automate the jailbreak process?
Hopefully, someone with jailbreak knowledge will reply soon. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the jailbreak section. You can use the below link.
Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & Mods - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2016, 09:11 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2016, 09:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2016, 08:17 AM
- By V R Mehta in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2016, 08:02 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2016, 05:32 AM