- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
I bought an iphone 5s a month ago and i noticed something weird with the battery.
I bought the iphone 5s and i noticed weird things when i go to sleep i power off the phone and when i wake up its like 38% and then a while later i find it 45% and it stay still and suddenly it drop to 15 or 20% can u plz help me solve this problem. Thanks in advance !
- 02-09-2016, 02:05 PM #2
Re: I bought an iphone 5s a month ago and i noticed something weird with the battery.
Hi and welcome to iMore
You need to calibrate your battery by fully depleting it till your device turns off and then plug in the charger and let it fully charge untouched until it's been at 100% for at least 15 minutes
As for the power off at night issue. It advices to plug your device in at night and keep it topped off for maximum battery life. It your device keeps you awake you can schedule Do Not Disturb
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone SEReplies: 17Last Post: 10-06-2016, 09:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone SEReplies: 11Last Post: 03-22-2016, 02:28 AM
- By coldRooster in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 10Last Post: 02-21-2016, 05:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2016, 01:34 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2016, 12:51 PM