How do I change the "My Music tab" to just the songs (no album covers)
I would just like to see the entire list of songs in My Music tab (don't want the album covers, it takes up way too much space) like I see in the playlist tab, how do I change that back is there a way?
- 02-08-2016, 06:15 PM #2
- 02-08-2016, 06:22 PM #3
Re: How do I change the "My Music tab" to just the songs (no album covers)
I'm not sure what you're asking. You just want the list, and not the full page album cover? You should be able to do that. In my music, just tap a song. But don't tap what is playing at the bottom. That takes you to the full page album.
- 02-08-2016, 06:51 PM #4
- 02-09-2016, 07:07 AM #5
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2016, 06:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2016, 06:08 PM
- By tsparks1 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2016, 05:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2016, 04:56 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2016, 04:40 PM