Since installing 9.2.1 on my iPhone the battery won't charge properly
Since 9.2.1 was installed on my iPhone 5s the battery only charges to 70% overnight and seems to lose charge quite quickly. My husbands 5s is fine. What has happened to mine? It's about a year old but my husbands is only a couple of months old.
- 02-08-2016, 05:10 AM #2
- 02-08-2016, 05:33 AM #3
Re: Since installing 9.2.1 on my iPhone the battery won't charge properly
Welcome to iMore! Have you checked your battery usage in Settings > Battery? Look at the apps using the most battery and make sure you don't have a rogue app eating up resources for some reason. Facebook has been reported by many users as having issues with this. Assuming that's all fine, and this problem started right when you upgraded to 9.2.1, I would recommend booting into recovery mode and restoring using iTunes. You might just have a botched iOS installation. Instructions here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201263
I recommend setting it up as a new device, as much work as that may be.
- By iMore Question in forum Game CenterReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2016, 07:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2016, 01:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2016, 05:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2016, 10:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2016, 08:58 PM