How do I put my iPhone 5S photos on the cloud so I can take them off my phone?
My phone says I have no more storage but it says I have lots of storage on the cloud. I don't know how to take things off my phone and put them on the cloud.
- 02-06-2016, 07:46 AM #2
Re: How do I put my iPhone 5S photos on the cloud so I can take them off my phone?
After I intensely experimenting all the backup solutions. I would suggest you to upload your photos to cloud like Google Photos instead of iCloud. iCloud Photo Library is not something you want to use if you want to offload your phone because if you delete photos from your phone, the photos will disappear also from iCloud Photo Library. And I believe same goes to the iCloud Backup for your photo gallery (this is what I tested, but someone correct me if I am wrong).
Non-cloud solution is that you export your photos/videos from your iphone to your computer/laptop.
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2016, 09:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2016, 09:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 3Last Post: 02-06-2016, 05:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2016, 05:52 AM
- By Albert Wilcox in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2016, 08:58 PM