having problem using my apple tv with my Directv system. I have two HDMI outlets.
cable . How do I switch to my secondary HDMI cable to get Apple TV. .Yhe other hdmi cable is being used by my diredtv setup?. The single light on the Apple TV is on . Now i stuck. paul
- 02-06-2016, 02:10 AM #2
- 02-06-2016, 05:52 AM #3
Re: having problem using my apple tv with my Directv system. I have two HDMI outlets.
Welcome to iMore! As @bobsgolf stated, this is an issue with your television, not your AppleTV or DirecTV receiver. Consult your TV owner's manual or contact the manufacturer if you need help switching inputs. It's generally a pretty easy process though. Doesn't your TV remote have a button labeled "input" or something similar?
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 3Last Post: 02-06-2016, 05:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2016, 08:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2016, 07:55 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2016, 07:12 PM
- By adelgabot in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2016, 06:37 PM