Red convocations and hidden messages on the messenger app?

I

iMore Question

red convocations and hidden messages on messenger app????

hi There me me and my girl friend recently broke up for a month, we got back together and one night i decided to go through her phone. i went on her messenger app and there was nothing incriminating on her recent chats, i clicked on the people button and clicked on some boy who was right at the top, the chat had been deleted off her recent chats but when i clicked on his name it came up with loads of convocations but they were all in red text can anyone help?? plus when i went on the convosation under his name instead of it saying 'messenger' or 'last online' it said 'thimble' if anyone could shead some light that would be great thanks :)

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
red convocations and hidden messages on messenger app????

So what's your question? You want advice on how to spy on your girlfriend's conversations? Perhaps this is something you should address with her directly.

jakehillzy

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Re: red convocations and hidden messages on messenger app????

no i want to know why the convosations were all in a red colour and also why he doesn't appear on her messages but when i click on him of the 'people' section it comes up with all there messages i want to know can you hide certain messages on the app?
and i will be speaking to her just not yet

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

no i want to know why the convosations were all in a red colour and also why he doesn't appear on her messages but when i click on him of the 'people' section it comes up with all there messages i want to know can you hide certain messages on the app?
and i will be speaking to her just not yet

What 'people' button are you referring to? Is she using the stock Messages app or something else?

jakehillzy

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site

nope just the standard messenger app for Facebook, and right so when you open the app, on the bottom row there are 4 options;
recent, groups, people and settings. her convocation with the boy isn't on her recent messages, but when i click on people he was at the top of the list,i clicked on his name and it opened up all there messages come straight up but, they're all in red text? normally everything is in blue I'm just very confused

jakehillzy

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site

im not sure if my last post actually worked so il type it out again, nope she is using the standard messenger Facebook app, and right when you open up the app, on the bottom row it gives you 4 options recent, group, people and settings. her and the kids convocation were not on her recent messages but when i go on to people, he's at the top of the list, if i click on his name it comes up with all there messages but they're all in red instead of blue

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

im not sure if my last post actually worked so il type it out again, nope she is using the standard messenger Facebook app, and right when you open up the app, on the bottom row it gives you 4 options recent, group, people and settings. her and the kids convocation were not on her recent messages but when i go on to people, he's at the top of the list, if i click on his name it comes up with all there messages but they're all in red instead of blue

I don't use Facebook Messenger so I don't know what to tell you. Perhaps someone else will be able to provide some advice. Keep checking back!

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site

Facebook Messenger allows you to change the color.

Open Messenger and tap on someone with whom you've recently had a conversation. When that new window opens look up at the very very very tippy top right under the time and tap on their name again. You'll see a list of things you can edit... color being one. I made my sons pink.. he'll have a fit rofl.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

nope just the standard messenger app for Facebook, and right so when you open the app, on the bottom row there are 4 options;
recent, groups, people and settings. her convocation with the boy isn't on her recent messages, but when i click on people he was at the top of the list,i clicked on his name and it opened up all there messages come straight up but, they're all in red text? normally everything is in blue I'm just very confused
The "people" list is simply all the Facebook friends.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711