My sound isn't sounding when I receive a text. It is set correctly in notifications
- 02-03-2016, 05:52 PM #2
Welcome to iMore! Check these things:
1. Do you have your phone on silent? This is enabled/disabled using the switch on the left side of your device .
2. Is your phone in Do-Not-Disturb? You'll see a moon icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the time. This is enabled/disabled in Control Center by swiping up from the bottom of the screen.
2. Do you have the notification Colin turned up enough? While viewing your homescreen use the volume buttons on the left or right side of the device (depending on the device) to adjust notification volume.
- 02-03-2016, 07:19 PM #3
- By Wildo6882 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 22Last Post: 02-09-2016, 12:41 PM
- By dawgs0120 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2016, 04:52 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2016, 06:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2016, 09:26 AM
- By bajanboytoy in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2016, 03:35 PM