I just installed the Apple OS X El Capitan and cannot find my photos. When I click on the Photo icon
When I click on the Photo icon, it does not get me to my photos. The icon has changed from iPhoto to Photos. Also is MacKeeper legit and how do I stop it from popping up?
- 02-03-2016, 01:54 PM #2
Re: I just installed the Apple OS X El Capitan and cannot find my photos. When I click on the Photo
Welcome to iMore.
1. MacKeeper is not something you want on your computer. Use this, Malwarebytes to remove it and the adware that it will install along with it. Terrible program that disguises itself as being useful, when in fact it is one of the worst things you could have on a Mac.
2. Here is a link on how to use Photos app. It will answer all your questions in regards to migrating from iPhoto.
- By Michelle Haag in forum iMore ContestsReplies: 1528Last Post: 03-24-2016, 01:52 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-29-2016, 11:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2016, 09:15 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2016, 12:22 PM
FaceTime is stuck on signing in. Ditto on FaceTime in settings and won't take any instructions, what can I do?By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2016, 12:03 PM