Why am I no longer getting calendar notification with Fantastical 2 on my iPhone 6S Plus?
Please can somebody help me with fantastical 2 for iPhone? I used to get all my calendar notifications flawlessly from fantastical, needless to say they don't work at all for me anymore. I've tried deleting and reinstalling app, wiped my device and started from new, used all the faqs from flexibits support and still no luck. Any help greatly appreciated!
- 02-04-2016, 04:52 AM #2
Re: Why am I no longer getting calendar notification with Fantastical 2 on my iPhone 6S Plus?
1. Inside Fantastical there is an alerts setting. Make sure that is enabled by opening Fantastical, click the wheel/cog settings icon at the top left, and scroll all the way down to Notifications.
2. Inside iOS, make sure Notifications are enabled, Settings -> Notifications -> Fantastical
- By Aburumman Saif in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 7Last Post: 02-03-2016, 02:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2016, 11:39 AM
- By Gerard Martin in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2016, 10:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2016, 08:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple MusicReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2016, 09:23 PM